My blogs are very humane in nature. I am not here to write about my personal stories or blabber about my personal achievements but I want to put light on certain areas in our everyday lives related to community, people, buildings, cities, architecture, and environment. My blogs are a reflection of our society and I am trying my best to keep it simple and straightforward for my readers.
It is my perspective towards certain issues and this blog site is not a self-marketing showcase. I am an Architect but this blog is not here to showcase designs or projects executed by me. I want people to concentrate on issues that are beyond architecture or buildings. We need compassion from people for designing any kind of a structure that takes up a huge percentage of our planet earth.
Let’s take a closer look towards people in our community.
- How do these people define our environment and create a different culture, religion or a city?
- Why are people of different religion different yet similar?
- What defines a man or woman who works at the same position in an MNC company?
- Why are relationships different in certain cultures yet values are the same?
- How can one change their mood depending upon the environment?
- How are work ethics different in different countries?
- What defines good values in each society?
- Why are some kids from a particular country smarter than the rest?
- How is the education system different in various countries?